Office Ergonomics: Self Assessment Tool (Beta Version)
A guided step-by-step tool that allows individuals to identify and resolve basic ergonomic concerns at their computer workstation.
Optimize Computer Workstation Ergonomics
Create comfortable workspaces that keep employees feeling their best while working at their corporate or home offices.
Work-related musculoskeletal disorders are among the most frequently reported causes of lost or restricted work time, but these injuries are easily prevented 1. A participatory ergonomics approach that involves each employee ensuring their workstation is set-up to best suit them is an excellent starting point for those looking to enhance not only employee health and wellness but improve productivity as well.
1. Step-by-step guided questions with videos and pictures that walks workers through all aspects of an ergonomic workstation including:
- Chair Set Up -
- Keyboard & Mouse Positioning -
- Monitor Height & Positioning -
- Work Area & Layout -
- Posture & Movement Habits -
2. An emailed summary of assessment results and an office workstation set-up guide to optimize their workspace.
3. A detailed ergonomic equipment list that contains items that we most commonly recommend which provides workers with solutions to basic ergonomics concerns using their self assessment results as a guide. This can be tailored to suit your organization's equipment procurement preferences.
Register for yourself or your team
Fill out the form below and one of our Ergonomic Consultants will be in touch. Book for yourself or your entire team. We’ll work with you to customize a process that fits your needs while integrating your company’s policies.
Get Started below! or call us at 1-800-688-6604
I really appreciate your efforts, and I agree fully with all the concepts you teach. There is nothing more that I would love, than to get the culture of everyone here in woodlands to be proactive about preparing yourself physically for the job – office or fieldwork…it’s the root to many of the injuries we see.
Kerri Simmons / Safety and FMS Coordinator, Canfor
A one-on-one virtual ergonomics assessment specifically for home office workers. Designed to prevent and reduce joint and muscle pain associated with poor home office ergonomics.
Participants will gain practical knowledge on how to use their bodies properly and how to implement healthy movement habits to improve their quality of life.
Suitable for teams of all sizes, this interactive session is focused on using available home furnishings to establish a good ergonomic home office set-up and encourage healthy postures and movements.