Home Office Ergonomics Assessments
Prevent and reduce joint and muscle pain with a virtual ergonomics assessment.
Get A Customized Virtual Ergonomics Assessment
Create a comfortable workspace to feel your best while working from home.
Whether your home office space is the kitchen, dining room or second bedroom, a MoveSafe ergonomics consultant will be able to work with you to create a productive workspace that encourages healthy postures and movements.
Working from home has become the new normal, pain and discomfort don’t have to be. Work-related musculoskeletal disorders are among the most frequently reported causes of lost or restricted work time according to the Occupational Safety and Health Administration. An ergonomics assessment is the starting point for those looking to reduce muscle fatigue and prevent costly office-related pain syndromes.
1. Pre-assessment instructions on how to collect photos and information about your workstation so we can help address your top concerns.
2. A virtual assessment of your work area by an Ergonomics Consultant that includes:
– Risk assessment of your work area
– Suggestions for immediate changes to reduce risk and discomfort
– Coaching on appropriate postures and exercises to reduce stress on overused areas of your body
– Recommendations for specific ergonomic equipment to fit your needs
3. A comprehensive report documenting suggested work practices and equipment recommendations specific to your workspace.
4. Informative home office booklet to assist you in maintaining a healthy work station.
Meet MoveSafe's Ergonomics Consultants
Book an assessment for yourself or your team
Fill out the form below or call us at 1-800-688-6604 and one of our Ergonomics Consultants will be in touch. Book for yourself or your entire team. We’ll work with you to customize a process that fits your needs while integrating your company’s policies.
I really appreciate your efforts, and I agree fully with all the concepts you teach. There is nothing more that I would love, than to get the culture of everyone here in woodlands to be proactive about preparing yourself physically for the job – office or fieldwork…it’s the root to many of the injuries we see.
Kerri Simmons / Safety and FMS Coordinator, Canfor
To minimize issues after a group move, employees receive a quick workstation review to confirm they are able to adjust their new equipment, and to encourage their healthy posture and movement habits.
Employees without significant concerns will benefit from a short workstation review to reinforce healthy habits, adjust furniture and equipment and identify workstation risks that may need to be addressed.
Our simple, confidential on-line screening tool can help larger groups identify and prioritize individuals with more significant ergonomic concerns.