How to Implement The MoveSafe® Program
How To Implement MoveSafe®?
Our clients have the best success when we focus on 3 key phases:
For organizations of greater than 1000 employees, we recommend a lead time of at least 6 months to get all the necessary pre-work done, including;
- Engaging executive leadership
- Establishing a detailed budget and scope of work
- Partnering with communications to socialize the key MoveSafe concept
It may be challenging to get the steps right, but it is definitely worth the effort. There is huge potential to create a safer workplace with employees that have more physical resilience for their work and their leisure time with family and friends.
- Every worker is expected to participate in the Engage training to create a baseline understanding of our bodies and how our movement habits matter.
- A smaller group of workers are identified as MoveSafe Leaders and receive additional training to be program champions.
To ensure the program thrives, the sustainment phase includes:
- Site follow ups
- Refresher training
- Leader mentoring
- A suite of education materials and guidance on how to use them.